Re: [evolution-data-server] Hard code freeze break plea

r-t approval 1 of 2.

andre

On Thu, 2020-03-05 at 15:15 +0100, Milan Crha via release-team wrote:
      Hello,
a user reported an issue [1] in 3.35.92 of evolution-data-server about
missing Google calendars (and tasks), when the account is configured in
GNOME Online Accounts. That's a regression after changes made months
ago.

I can wait with the fix for 3.36.1, but I'd prefer to have the fix
included in 3.36.0, because Google seems to be particularly popular,
thus having not shown calendars for newly created accounts in GOA would
be considered a problem by early adopters.

Thus I'd like to ask: can I commit the change for 3.36.0, please?

The fix is rather trivial [2] and I tested it that it can also fix
already created accounts, thus even users with already created new
accounts will have things fixed silently (after they start patched
evolution-source-registry).

      Thanks and bye,
      Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/198