Re: mahjongg, issue with ssh key, can't ship release

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 11:30 pm, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
I am having issues with my ssh keys, I've updated it in IPA but the change did not propagate.

Alberto! :) Glad you're sticking around. I saw a stranger playing GNOME Mahjongg the other day... fun to see GNOME stuff in the wild.

If your new key hasn't propagated by Monday, please ask Andrea to investigate. Can't have you locked out!

Thanks Abderrahim for handling the release.

Michael