Re: Release team meeting

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 22:52, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:

Hi, reminder that our annual meeting is Thursday:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:39 am, Michael Catanzaro
<mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
We will have our annual release team meeting at 12:30 UTC on
Thursday, July 23.

Since the GUADEC conference software looks like it might be a little
complicated, I'm going to suggest we use Jitsi Meet. I'll send a URL
shortly before the event. If Jitsi Meet fails, we can use Red Hat's
BlueJeans service as a backup plan.

Thanks Michael for organizing this

I have put some items in an agenda: [1]

Let's put there what you think it might be of interest

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/guadec2020_rt_meeting