[evolution] UI Freeze break approval plea

        Hello,
I'd like to ask for a UI Freeze break approval. A user made a patch [1],
which adds an option into Preferences. That's quite minimal change, but
I decided to ask anyway. I'd like to push this into 3.35.91, especially
because it's a contributed change from a user. The change adds also new
translatable strings, for which I'll send a separate notice to the
other list, if it's approved.

The change itself implements an enhancement, which another user asked
for. The change is nothing significant (with respect of code changes),
I do not expect any major side effects dues to it, and if anything
arises, then it'll be quite easy to fix.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/merge_requests/44