Re: Release evolution-rss through GNOME infrastructure

On Wed, 2020-01-29 at 13:56 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
Give a day or two before trying, just in case somebody else knows
some reason why this might not be a good idea.

        Hi,
thanks for the info. I went ahead and made the release of 0.3.96, which
is available at:
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-rss/0.3/

I also sent a notice to the distribution-list, in a hope to make
interested parties know. The message is still waiting its moderator
approval, thus I cannot reference it here.

        Bye,
        Milan