Re: Building nightly flatpak apps in the CI

Hi,

Something that we forgot to mention, is that due to the moving nature of the Nightly runtime, when you
migrate the please consider setting up a recurring scheduled pipeline [1] in order to rebuild your
applications against the latest Runtime changes/ABI regardless if there was git activity.

I suggest you make pick a weekly schedule during some random hour in the Night to avoid ddosing the runners.
If your project isn't getting daily activity feel free to make set the scheduled pipeline to Nightly or even
twice a day.

[1] https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/project/pipelines/schedules.html

Cheers,
Jordan