Re: Announcement of new dependencies for GNOME modules

On , mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM, Jordan Petridis via release-team
<release-team gnome org> wrote:
Should we extend this to tweaking/adding/removing meson options?

Good point, yes.

Mmmh, I don't want to complicate the messaging too much by conflating two separate contexts, unless we want to change it to something like:

```
If you change anything related to the build system:

 - dependencies
 - build options

then send a message to release-team gnome org.
```

Alternatively, I can send an additional request of notification for build options.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.