Re: freeze break request: clean up X property in at-spi2-core

On , mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 10:57 AM, Mike Gorse <MGorse suse com> wrote:
I don't
think that it would be the end of the world if this fix has to wait for 3.34.1, but, on the other hand, it fixes a regression introduced in the
3.34 cycle, so I'd lean towards committing it if people approve.

Well the purpose of the code freeze is to avoid introducing unexpected
regressions. Here we have a known regression, so it doesn't make sense
to not fix it IMO. Approval +1/2.

The fix is small, so approval 2/2.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.