Re: 3.35/3.36 schedule vs moving Tarballs Due to Fridays

You piqued my curiousity, so I dug around. I think I found the right spot to change it.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/merge_requests/7

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 7:06 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
I've created an initial 3.35/3.36 release schedule in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/commit/9141d8b0c4edba236e8a779b9216805b1caff36b
but given that we want to move the Tarballs Due from Mon to Fri in
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2019-August/msg00029.html
, the scripts creating the ical and wiki markup still list Monday.

Could someone who's better in Python take a look and change the
relevant code to go for Fri instead of Mon? Should be somewhere in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/blob/master/tools/schedule/libschedule.py
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/blob/master/tools/schedule/ical.py
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/blob/master/tools/schedule/wiki.py

Thanks in advance,