Code freeze break request for GLib

Hi all,

Christian has a nice fix for a bug with some of the new GDateTime API
for file attributes, which eases porting from
g_file_info_get_modification_time() to
g_file_info_get_modification_date_time().

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/merge_requests/1087

I’d like to get this into 2.62, since it means the new API doesn’t
require people to add G_FILE_ATTRIBUTE_TIME_MODIFIED_USEC to their
GFileInfo queries to keep things working. It’s a low-risk fix, and I’ve
requested that a unit test be added.

I would like to make the GLib 2.62.0 release tomorrow morning (Friday
6th) due to being away from the afternoon onwards. Can I get a couple
of approvals before then?

Thanks,
Philip