Time to move to Discord...?

So this mailing list is now "Kroger Questionnaire" in my address book. Not sure if that's a Geary bug. Point is, spam is too much.

Is it possible to move to Discord? I'm not sure. Our usage of this list is a little weird in that we don't generally want people replying to threads, except we DO want people to create their own threads.

Probably we can't get everything we want. :)

We could also conceivably use GitLab issues in, say, the releng repo. Wouldn't be too hard to handle freeze breaks etc. there and would be straightforward enough to subscribe to the repo.

Thoughts?

Michael