12837 RFQ For PCB Assembly release-team gnome org

Title: Untitled document
Hello Friend,

We have lost the contact with your company since our Co-workder left the company. May I know how can we reach to the PCBA Purchasing dept ?

We used to doing quotation with your company.Below are the breif introduction about us.

WHO WE ARE
One Stop PCB&PCBA Supplier
Turnkey PCBA Solutions Provider
Electronic Manufacturing Service

Contact us if you got any RFQ for PCB & PCBA Project.

Best regards

Anna Don
Skype: annaegotank  CEL :  86-135-3005-4493
TEL : 0086-0755-27467877   QQ:908334245
EMAIL: sales007(@)szhpcb.net   WEB: www.szhpcb.net
Professional PCB Assembly & EMS Partner IN CHINA
THE BEST SOURCING TEAM WILL REDUCE THE COST TO WIN THE MARKET FOR YOU
Hello Friend,

We have lost the contact with your company since our Co-workder left the company. May I know how can we reach to the PCBA Purchasing dept ?

We used to doing quotation with your company.Below are the breif introduction about us.

WHO WE ARE
One Stop PCB&PCBA Supplier
Turnkey PCBA Solutions Provider
Electronic Manufacturing Service

Contact us if you got any RFQ for PCB & PCBA Project.

Best regards

Mrs.Don
.