Video Door Entry System

Title: Untitled document

Good day,

Glad to advise you our 2-Wire BUS Video Intercom System with 2,3,4 Buttons Panel.
2 wire non polarity connection,easy to use, just 2 buttons. Door panel with 2,3,4 buttons.

Integrated CCTV surveillance, SD card image store, call recording.
Central power supply, snapshot, home away voicemail, multi-language.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we would like to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Robin Luo
Paili Technology Co., Ltd

NO.33 Lixin 13RD, XinTang, ZengCheng, GuangZhou 511340
Guangdong, China
Tel : 00 86 20-8278 6599  |  Skype: robin-paili
Web: www.pailitech.com  |  Email: robin pailitech com

.