Bitbucket Users Contact List

Hi,

I am writing this email to check if you are interested in acquiring Bitbucket Users contact email list for your demand generation efforts.

We also have information on IBM, Gitlab, Beanstalk, GitHub, stash and many more.

This file includes– Company name, Website, Contact name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct email address, Phone, Postal address, Industry, SIC codes, Employee size, Revenue size and technology/application details.

Please review and let me know your interest.

Thanks,

Audie Dewey

Marketing Manager

If not interested in receiving these email, please reply with Not Interested in subject line