Password release notes

Dear Release Team,

maybe some of you remember me, Keywan, from the GUADEC, but I didn't
attend since Brno.

Now I work for for c't magazine, Germanys most substantial computer
magazine. I want to prepare an article about Gnome 3.32. Could I have
access to the draft? I won't publish any information from it before the
release.

Best

Keywan

--
Redakteur/editor
c’t – Magazin für Computertechnik

Karl-Wiechert-Allee 10
D-30625 Hannover, Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)511 5352 300
Fax: +49 (0)511 5352 417

E-Mail: ktn ct de

Heise Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover HRA 26709

 Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
 Heise Medien Geschäftsführung GmbH
 Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 60405
 Geschäftsführer: Ansgar Heise, Dr. Alfons Schräder