Freeze break request for GNOME Shell

Hey,

I'd like to request a freeze break for a crash introduced by the
fractional scaling support that landed in 3.31.92:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/merge_requests/450

The particular case in the bug report are "Foo-bar is now ready"
notifications for windows with no .desktop file, but it's entirely
possible for extensions to trigger the same assertion.

The merge request only fixes the issue properly for the reproducer we
have in gnome-shell, but at least the crash will be addressed for
everyone (there'll be empty icons instead). In particular on wayland
where we bring down the whole session, this should be an acceptable
drawback :)

Thanks for the consideration,
Florian