Re: Freeze break request for mutter!486

Hey,

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 5:22 PM <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:

+1 / 2

This new fix is more code, which triggers my "risky last-minute commit"
instincts, but I trust you're proposing it because you think it's safer
than the originally-accepted solution, in light of the "other reported
issues."

Thanks! that makes 2/2 with Emmanuele's :). The fix itself could have
been more self contained, cleaning up the then pointless
vfunc/argument added up a bit.

The previous fix solved animations/screenshots, but didn't help for
these later problems (running "XWAYLAND_NO_GLAMOR=1 mutter --wayland
--nested" and running a x11 app there should reproduce), this one
fixes both.

Cheers,
  Carlos

Michael