Re: [evolution-data-server] UI/string freeze break approval request

Is it just an copy-paste URL in a single string? If so, 1/2 from i18n

Thanks!

El vie., 1 mar. 2019 a las 10:13, Milan Crha via gnome-i18n (<gnome-i18n gnome org>) escribió:
        Hello,
I know this is awfully late, but I also believe this has a very limited
impact to all interested parties, including translators, documentation
and users itself.

I'd like to break the UI Freeze in evolution-data-server's
authentication dialog when using OAuth2, by adding URL line into
it [1]. It's only the

line in [1], which had been added. It's added, because Google requires
it to be there, which kind of makes sense, even for native
applications, though it makes the dialog uglier. The "URL:" text is
marked for localization, but I guess it's no big deal. Neither I think
this dialog is shown anywhere in the documentation (though I can be
wrong).

I do not think it's really necessary to have this done for 3.32.0, the
same as I agree that the timing, even for such small change, is really
bad, but I think it would be nice to have in the 3.32.0. I'd not ask
for it not being of the Google's requirement for it.

Thanks for consideration.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://people.gnome.org/~mcrha/google-login.png