Re: GNOME Music freeze break request

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 10:56 AM, Emmanuele Bassi via release-team <release-team gnome org> wrote:
Thank you for the clarification; in one of the issues you linked I saw the error screen with a GDBus blurb and I got worried. :-)

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 5:15 AM, Emmanuele Bassi via release-team <release-team gnome org> wrote:
Are we really showing a GDBus error message in a landing screen aimed at newcomers? Because that would be an immediate -1 from me.

Ciao,

Er well those are screenshots of Photos, not Music. I like what Music is doing, +2.

CC: Rishi for the Photos issue. Complaint is that these screenshots:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-photos/merge_requests/85

Should look more like these ones:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-music/merge_requests/335

Michael