release-team - pyjajyju

Greetings, my victim.
I know your password - pyjajyju

This really is my last warning.

I write you inasmuch as I put a trojan online page with pornography that you have visited.
My spyware grabbed all your own personal data and switched on your web cam which grabbed the process of your
masturbation.
Soon after that trojan saved your contact list.
I'll eliminate the compromising movie and all the information if you pay me 500 USD in bitcoin.
This is wallet address for payment : 1AzdzwWHaJXytimxenzi45JVtY4FsXwLZZ
(you can google on "how to buy bitcoin")

I give you twenty four hours when you see my email for making the payment.
The moment you see the email I'll know it right away.
It's not necessary to share with me that you've sent BTC to me. This address is linked to you, my program
will eliminate everything instantly after transfer confirmation.
You can go to the police but no-one can't help you.
In the event that you attempt to cheat me, I'll notice it instantly!
I do not live in your country. Therefore nobody can't track my place even for 9 months.
Don't neglect the disgrace. Your life may be ruined.