Re:Hoping to establish a long-term relationship with you

Title: Re:Hoping to establish a long-term relationship with you

Dear purchasing manager,

Hello, this is Carrie from InnoStrateDisplay company, our company is a professional display manufacturer with 8 years's experience. So we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you.

Please link our company web site.if you want to know more about our product.Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Carrie Wang
Regional sales manager
InnoStrateDisplay Co.,Ltd
Tel:008613159108878  Whatsapp:+8613159108878
E-mail:carrie innostrate com
Web:http://www.innostrate.com