librsvg 2.42.3

News
====

- gitlab#205 - The configure script now checks for Rust 1.20.0 -
  previously this minimum requirement was not well-defined.
- gitlab#204 - New feature: If an SVG has an <a> link element, we now
  generate the corresponding link when outputting to a Cairo PDF
  surface.  If you use rsvg-convert(1) with PDF output, <a> links in
  the SVG will work in the PDF (Dmitry Kontsevoy).
- gitlab#108 - New feature: support font-size:larger and font-size:smaller
  relative sizes.
- New feature: rsvg-convert now supports SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH per
  https://reproducible-builds.org/specs/source-date-epoch/ to generate
  reproducible output for PDFs (Chris Lamb).
- gitlab#197 - New requirement: We now require Freetype2 2.9.0, which
  fixes font rendering bugs.  The test reference PNGs have been
  regenerated with this version.  You may see changes in font
  rendering as a result of this updated requirement.
- gitlab#91 - Fix rendering of masks and clips when the initial
  transformation has a translation component (Massimo).
- gitlab#112 - Fix: apply style attributes for all SVG elements, not just
  for the toplevel one.
- gitlab#161 - Fix the marker angle for the last vertex of closed
  paths (Juraj Fiala).
- gitlab#198 - Fix: Make rsvg_pixbuf_from_file() and its derived
  functions work again.  Now we have tests for the whole public API.
- gitlab#143 - Minor optimizations for Gaussian blurs (Timm Bäder).
- gitlab#201 - Minor speedups in the code to parse SVG attributes.
- gitlab#178 - Fix some tests that failed on 32-bit machines.
- COMPILING.md now lists our build dependencies, and has command lines
  which you can use on openSUSE/Fedora/Debian/Ubuntu/MacOS to set up a
  development environment for librsvg (Jordan Petridis, Brion Vibber).
- gitlab#211 - Running the configure script on MacOS now works and
  doesn't try to use -Bsymbolic for linking (Brion Vibber).
- gitlab#In addtion to --enable-debug/--disable-debug to control the Rust
  compilation, now you can use an environment variable
  LIBRSVG_DEBUG=yes / LIBRSVG_DEBUG=no if you wish.
- Code moved to Rust: SVG paint servers (Dmitry Kontsevoy), SVG
  attribute parsing.
- We now use a Cargo workspace internally, to move more things to Rust
  (Jordan Petridis, Chun-wei Fan).
- Special thanks in this release to Jordan Petridis for MAJOR
  improvements to our Continuous Integration infrastructure, the
  repository structure, and updates to the compilation documentation.
  Also for setting up 32-bit builds for continuous integration.

ChangeLog
=========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.42/librsvg-2.42.3.changes  (106K)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/librsvg/2.42/librsvg-2.42.3.tar.xz (9.05M)
  sha256sum: 704f2c44b9b170fc5498de36a161d01ca8f584ba9c42654b98565a7b7bcbe657