gnome-builder 3.27.92

News
====

Changes since last release:

 • Licensing improvements to meson-templates
 • Improvements for Language Server Protocol compliance
 • The device manager has been improved to support selecting a device
   externally to the build configuration. UI is not currently exposed
   and may be in a future release.
 • The build configuration no longer contains a device.
 • A number of build pipeline changes were made to support building for
   an architecture other than the host.
 • The "local device" is now named "My Computer"
 • System architecture has been hoisted into the device info which
   allows to more easily support remove devices.
 • The code index builder tries harder to avoid blocking the main loop.
 • A number of components were moved into the build pipeline to more
   cleanly abstract device support.
 • The mingw plugin was dropped as it no longer fits into our design
   abstractions.

Updated Translations:

  Serbian, Serbian Latin, Turkish, Polish, German, Czech, Indonesian,
  Catalan, Dutch, Galician, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean,
  Kazakh, Hungarian, Lithuanian

Distributors:

  A new deviced plugin was added, but we do not expect distributions to
  ship it by default in 3.28. It is disabled by default.

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-builder/3.27/gnome-builder-3.27.92.tar.xz (8.83M)
  sha256sum: 6ebe00d378fe2486347ff8869d1ba96ac4cbf861b734455d409775cf6fb7743c