Re: Unauthorized translation changes in dconf-editor

You’re welcome to post patches at
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=l10n> next
time you feel like “improving”.

I’ll remember that.

It would be best if you could revert all these commits.

Well… that’s doable of course. But with the current state of things,
it’s easy to use the `grep` tool to find some translations bugs like
quoting mark errors in translations (\n instead of „/“/”/«/»/etc., or
the opposite), where it was completely impossible with the previous
noise, and the same with the spacing/non-spacing/other before “bit”
(and other use cases). Of course, if some specific projects prefer,
I’ll revert my change on their po file, but I really don’t think it’s
a good idea to remove as a whole. Not even counting all the lost
fixes.

--
Arnaud Bonatti