Atlassian Software- Enquiry

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Atlassian Software Users List details for your Marketing Initiatives like Email Marketing, Tele Marketing and Direct mailings.

We also have related technology users like: Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Spiceworks, ManageEngine, SAP, TeamDynamix and many more.......

Job titles you may be interested in: CEO/CTO/COO/CIO Head of Data Science, Technical Advisors, Software Engineers, Research Managers, Development Managers, IoT Makers & Developers, Marketing Managers, Business Intelligence Manager/Director Etc.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, URL, Physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts and pricing.

Looking forward to keeping in touch!

Best Regards,

Ella Clark

Sr. Research Analyst