Re: Logo Proposal for GNOME 4 (2020)

Hi;

I honestly don't understand what this means. What's "GNOME 4"? Why "2020"? What's "gingerblue"? What is this logo for?

Additionally, you keep "releasing" tarballs of "gingerblue" on download.gnome.org, and every time you do, you're sending emails to the release team; but all those releases are done every couple of (barely functional) commits on your personal repository. There's no description of what the project you're releasing is, or does, outside of "Gingerblue is Free Music Software for GNOME" in your README, but you definitely should not keep releasing things every time you add a file, or you rename it.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but right now you're just spamming the GNOME infrastructure, so I'd kindly request you stop and consider what you're doing.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.