Possible inclusion of Fractal as part of Gnome

Hi,

I've been talking today with Carlos Soriano in #gnome-hackers about Fractal [1] and the current status as gnome app. He told me that I should send an email to start a discussion about the inclusion of Fractal as part of GNOME.

Fractal started as a project to provide a native gtk+ client for Matrix.org. I created the project in the gitlab infraestructure and there're other GNOME people collaborating in the development, mainly Tobias Bernard with the UI redesign and the new logo.

What do you think? Should Fractal be included as part of GNOME?

Regards.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/danigm/fractal