Re: librsvg 2.42.0

Hi Federico,

Can you clarify if you're going to stick to even/odd stable/unstable numbering, or if distros should now take every release as a stable release? You've previously advised that distros move to 2.41, so I assumed you were no longer using stable/unstable numbering. But now I'm not sure. :)

As long as the latest version is a 2.42, it doesn't matter, but as soon as you release a 2.43 then we'll need to know whether to tell distros to package it or to wait until 2.44.

Michael