Re: gnome-photos: String freeze break request (GNOME/gnome-photos!26)

Hey,

I'd like to change two user-visible strings that were added in 3.27.90
as part of a new feature.  The strings and accompanying screenshots
can be found in this merge request:
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-photos/merge_requests/26

While the current strings match the old mock-ups, we think [2] that
improving them will have a positive impact on the user experience.

Please note that we want to change a few more strings but there are
some open questions about their exact wording and capitalization, so I
haven't included them here.  However, I didn't want to delay the
obvious candidates since we are running short on time.

Thank you for your consideration.

1/2 from i18n. Please note that I might not be as considerate for
further changes. :)

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg