Re: [glib][GDateTime] API and string freeze break request

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 1:54 PM, Rafal Luzynski <digitalfreak lingonborough com> wrote:
Thank you. So here I have the feedback from the i18n team, as Alexandre said I don't need an approval yet. What about any feedback from the documentation and release team? Maybe I don't need an approval as well?

You do need two approvals from release-team. This is your first, because I assume this change is unlikely to break application unless they use the new API.

Michael