Introducing the new micro:bit shield - 25+ sensors supported

Hello,

It's pleasure to find your company are interested in micro:bit products. Here I'd like to introduce you the ELF shield for micro:bit from Weeemake.

ELF Shield for micro:bit

ELF shield is a shield board for BBC micro:bit. It connects micro:bit to Weeemake electronic modules, motors, and servos, to enriching the function and ability of micro:bit board.

The LEGO brick design cover is compatible to LEGO construction platform. ELF shield with micro:bit is ideal entry-level hardware for Python programming study.

Powerful shield for micro:bit
Driven by 18650 lithium battery, integrated sound sensorbuzzer, three RGB LEDs, four RJ11 electronic porttwo DC motor port, and two servo motor port.

More than 20 different modules supported, have more fun with your micro:bit in Weeemake electronic platform!

Easy to Code
Cross-platform coding. Both drag & drop graphical programmingand professional Pythoncoding are supported. Rich online resources updated all the time.

For specifications and more details, pls visit http://www.weeemake.com/elf-shield-for-microbit/

If you are interested in getting a distributor price, pls feel free to contact me.

Welcome to visit us at BETT London 2019 @stand C416.

Thanks and best regards.

Evans Li

Weeemake Co., Ltd