"GNOME Target" equivalent in Gitlab / Blocker bugs

In Bugzilla we had a "GNOME Target" field separate from product-
specific Target Milestones:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?resolution=---&cf_gnome_target=3.24&cf_gnome_target=3.26&cf_gnome_target=3.28

Gitlab also offers milestones:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/groups/GNOME/-/milestones/19
with currently 34 open tickets for the next six days. Heh.

As it's always been unclear if the scope is "we should have this in the
next x.y release" vs "this absolutely must be fixed in version x.y.0"
I've been wondering if we should have a separate "GNOME x.y.0 Hard
Blocker" milestone in Gitlab to differentiate, or if I'm
overengineering. And how much we (r-t) still push for identifying such
blockers (self-understanding) & sending a list to d-d-l (sigh, time).

Opinions?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net