Freeze break request for GLib

Hi all,

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/merge_requests/280

Sorry for the lateness of this; Nirbheek only just submitted it and
reminded me of the problem. I’ve approved the patch and would like to
get it into the 2.58.0 release.

This is not an API break or string change. It fixes the suffixes of
dynamically loaded modules on macOS, with GLib versions built from
Meson. The behaviour of GLib when compiled with Meson differed from its
behaviour when compiled with autotools.

Impact: without this fix, any program using g_module_build_path() on
macOS, with a GLib built using Meson, is going to fail to load its
dynamically loaded modules. This may affect GStreamer and glib-
networking.

The patch is safe because it makes the Meson behaviour identical to the
long-established autotools behaviour.

Thanks,
Philip