Re: <DKIM> Include GNOME Usage in the future releases

Hi, Thanks for answering!

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Adrien Plazas <kekun plazas laposte net> wrote:
Hi Felipe,

I just gave a quick look at the application and it looks great! I could see myself using it over baobab or System Monitor, despite how much I like these applications. ☺

During my quick test I encountered many crashes. The application would benefit from broader testing and including it as a demo version in a GNOME release would clearly bring, but having it part of a GNOME release means branding it to the end users. I would suggest to first get the app in a more stable test by promoting its usage inside the community before even discussing whether it should be part of a GNOME release or not, at least for the next month.

Yes, that's a chicken-egg dilemma. Usage hasn't been tested by many users so far and we the main motivation of this email was to promote it to a broader audience.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas