Re: GNOME Modulesets in BuildStream - Baby Steps

On 11 October 2017 at 14:37, Michael Catanzaro <mike catanzaro gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:30 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristan vanberkom codethink co uk> wrote:

Does this sound like a reasonable way forward to others ?

Yes!

It looks like a good plan to me as well.

If we want people to start using Buildstream instead jhbuild, I think
we would need a step to step guide to build stuff. Basically a
equivalent of this: [1]

Does BuildStream have something similar already? Should we start a
wiki page somewhere if not?

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/BuildSystemComponent