Re: string freeze break request for Characters

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:18 PM, Michael Catanzaro
<mike catanzaro gmail com> wrote:
I would branch for gnome-3-26 now and make this change in master. I see that
this change is useful, but I don't think it's sufficiently-important to
justify a string freeze break this late in the cycle.

String freeze exception has already been granted by i18n, release team
was put in the loop because of the feature freeze.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director