Re: Need new stable release of gnome runtimes

Lets do it while we are both in Portland

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
Its getting close to the Gnome release. We currently have flatpak
builds for gnome 3.20, and git master. At around this time I think its
time to fork of the git master runtime and switch it to use the final
tarball releases in order to create the stable 3.22 runtimes.

I did this last time, and I can do it again, but it would perhaps be
nice if the release time took part in this. Does anyone have an
interest in looking at this. If so I can help that someone.

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's an otherworldly Amish dog-catcher from the 'hood. She's a violent
blonde stripper trying to make a difference in a man's world. They fight
crime!