Re: [Evolution] Hard code freeze break approval plea

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 2:24 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Hi Milan,

I'd like to ask for a hard code freeze break for the evolution, to
include a patch for bug [763631]. It turned out that some change in
gtk+ (3.19.11 is affected, 3.18.6 is not) caused a break in the
evolution's Mail view's Folder->Subscriptions dialog, which could cause
crashes and didn't allow users to see their subscribed folders for a
mail account. The bug contains a simple fix which works for both gtk+
versions and I'd like to have it included in the 3.20.0 release of the
Evolution.

+1 from me.

Would be nice to know what change in GTK+ triggered this (I didn't see
any obvious commit), but anyway: +1 from me too, good to go