GNOME Shell integration for Chrome

Hi all,

Recently I moved project repository to GNOME infrastructure
(https://git.gnome.org/browse/chrome-gnome-shell/).
I looked through wiki learning GNOME development process, created
project wiki page
(https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShellIntegrationForChrome) and now
I need help with next steps.

1. Releasing source tarball.
  It seems I'm late with GNOME 3.20 and should target next 3.22 version.
Does it mean that I can not release source tarball at GNOME
infrastructure before next unstable release?
There is feature proposal period opened for 3.22 so should I propose new
module for inclusion in GNOME? How is this process looks like?

2. Release process for Chrome Web Store.
  GNOME Shell integration for Chrome consists of 2 parts:
 1) Web extension hosted at Chrome Store:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gnome-shell-integration/gphhapmejobijbbhgpjhcjognlahblep
 2) Native host messaging program written in python.

Currently, web extension released at Chrome Store under my account.
Should I transfer extension ownership to some Release Team account? I
don't think there is one exists so will Release Team create such account?

3. Project version.
Early I incremented major project version every release so 5 versions of
product already exists.
I can not lower version of extension at Chrome web store to match GNOME
version. However it's possible to release new extension under new id and
replace old extension with some "dumb" extension containing move
instructions.
Other ways - keep current versioning or move to something like
"year.gnome_release", for example: 2016.3.22 for feature GNOME release.
What do you think about this problem?

Thanks!

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov