RE: Newest DLC Listed LED Corn Bulb for HID/MH replacement

Dear friend,

Our company (Romanso electronic CO., LTD) is the main LED manufacturer with 9 years experience in China. Now we have researched & designed a new product (LED Corn Light). And hope to find a way cooperate with you.

If you interest in, following is our specification of LED Corn Light.

12W-150W LED Corn Light advantage:
1. Compatible inductance ballast;
2. IP65 ingress protection;
3. Suitable for use in totally enclosed luminaries;
4. DLC,UL,cUL,CE,RHOS,IES,IP65,LM80 Certification.

By the way, we accept ODM and OEM. If it interest you, please feel free to contact us.

We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

Best wishes,

Cherry Lee