Re: Considering gedit for GNOME core

On Mon, 2016-01-18 at 09:03 +0100, Paolo Borelli wrote:
Hi Michael,

    first of all thanks for the proposal of including gedit in the
core
moduleset.
My opinion is still pretty much the same as the one I wrote in that
old
mail you linked, so I would be happy to rename back to "Text Editor"
in the
desktop file. For the moment consider this my personal opinion,
before
making the change I want to check with Sèbastien and Nacho.

Ciao,

     Paolo

Hi,

I have moved gedit into core. Would be great if one of you could follow
up with the branding change.

Thanks,

Michael