Re: GNOME Shell integration for Chrome

19.12.2016 17:27, Michael Catanzaro пишет:
Hi Yuri,

Hi!

Thanks for working on this!

We probably want to follow the same process here as we did for our
Google Play account. I suspect the Board would like to have access to
the account. Can you send this mail to board gnome org instead? The
release team does not manage our third-party accounts.

Sure. I will mail Board then.

This might be a bit of a slow process, but it will ensure that we don't
lose access to the account in case you get hit by a bus. ;)

Thanks,

Michael

--
Best regards, Yuri Konotopov