Re: Freeze break request for polari

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:33 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
> There are a couple of string additions though:

We're in string change announcement period, so we'll take this as such
an announcement. Thanks!

Yeah, sorry for not being clearer about this - I was lazy about sending out two separate mails, so I included the string changes to make the announcement to i18n.