Re: Schedule for releases

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

I think it would be good to organize who handles which releases for the
next cycle, as done in the past, so we don't need to seek volunteers on
release week.

I previously volunteered to manage the 3.20.2 release (in two weeks).
It turns out that is going to be an unexpectedly bad week for me. So I
am going to go ahead and volunteer for 3.21.3 and 3.21.4 instead.

Feel free to sign up for slots:

Thanks for the initiative ! Having dates here may make it a little easier.

I'm happy to pick up .0 and one of the betas.

 today  3.21.1 (this week -- Matthias?)
 May  9  3.20.2
 May 23  3.21.2
 June 20  3.21.3 - Michael