Re: Freeze break request for Maps

Piotr Drąg wrote:

I would like a freeze break for Maps. I would like to add the command
line option '--local' to use local tiles from a directory supplied.
[...]
In lib/maps-file-tile-source.c:
"Failed to find tile structure in directory"
[...]
The --local switch description ('A path to a local tiles directory
structure') should be marked for translation as well, if it's visible
to the user (in --help, I guess?).

Provided this gets fixed, I give 1/2 from i18n, as it's a low profile
change that brings enough value.

Any other +1 from gnome-i18n?

        Fred