fixing extensions before release..

I'd like to do a extensions test day so that we can get all the extensions tested prior to our release.  The goal is to get 90% of the extensions working before the release so that people who upgrade can continue to use their extensions.

With rolling releases becoming more popular with distros, we really need to start putting the onus on extension writers  to fix their code before release rather than waiting for the distro to come out.  The goal for the test is to get people to download an image, and head to the extensions.gnome.org site and test them twice, we test them with version checking, and without version checking.  If it fails without version checking then there is a real problem and we should file a bug with the writers on whatever github account they have or wherever else their code is.

In order to make this happen, I will need a gnome-continuous image or some image that I can use to do the user testing.  I know that Matthias is busy this week, and it will be challenging to get an image out.  Do we have something else we can use?

sri