Nibbles 3.19.1 and libgames-support

Hi release team,

We're currently planning to release a major redesign of Nibbles,
written by Iulian Radu for GSoC 2015, with GNOME 3.19.1. The redesign
introduces a dependency on libgames-support, a new module hosted on
git.gnome.org that was written by Nikhar Agrawal for GSoC 2014.

libgames-support is currently in the gnome-world moduleset. We are
planning to move it from gnome-world to gnome-apps. libgames-support
has no novel dependencies (just glib, gtk+, libgee, m4-common, and
vala) so I expect this should be uncontroversial, but please let me
know if you have any objections. It's already packaged by distros since
it's a dependency of gnome-2048 (which is not ready to graduate from
gnome-world yet).

Michael