Re: global UI freeze exception for high contrast app icons (?)

On 30/03/2015, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Hey,

3.16.0 is out but some applications do not have high contrast app
icons yet, or have one but it's not being used for some reasons (it's
the case with Videos).

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/HighContrastAppIcons

I'd rather like to encourage maintainers to apply the patches when
they exist, even for 3.16.1, even as there's an UI freeze in place
(the appbar is rarely in application screenshots).

What do you think?

From memory, I think we have the top bar in about 50% of the
screenshots, but I think some of them still need updating for other
reasons. Having said that, re-taking screenshots is a pain so we don't
want to retake any which have already been done. The best solution
would be to check if the screenshot is outdated anyway and add the
icons only for those applications.