Re: UI freeze break request for eog

Am Freitag, den 13.03.2015, 00:40 +0100 schrieb Frederic Peters:
Sure, 2/2; but it's still time to update the documentation, from a
quick look to it it would mostly be updating references to menu
actions to either the top panel menu or the right-click menu.

Felix, it would be great if you could assist the documentation team in
these updates.

Sure, I can help as time permits. There's probably also several pages
that reference the removed toolbar. A few screenshots may also need
updating.

I actually was under the impression that the docs were also affected by
the string freeze. But I just noticed in the wiki that that's not case.

Felix