GNOME 3.15.91 released!

Hi,

the second beta release of the GNOME 3.15 development cycle is finally here!

ISO's of this release are avaialble here [1]. Thanks to Dominique
Leuenberger for this work

With this release we are officially now in "The String Freeze" [1] (that
stacks with all the current freezes):

 - String Freeze: no string changes may be made without confirmation
from the l10n team (gnome-i18n@) and notification to both the release
team and the GDP (gnome-doc-list@).

More details about changes and news for this beta are available here:

   core: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.15/3.15.91/NEWS
   apps: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.15/3.15.91/NEWS

The GNOME 3.15.91 release itself is available here:

   core sources: http://download.gnome.org/core/3.15/3.15.91/
   apps sources: http://download.gnome.org/apps/3.15/3.15.91/

JHBuild modulesets to compile GNOME 3.15.91 by hand are available here

   http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/3.15.91/

Check the Smoketesting documentation [3] for instructions about how to
compile and test GNOME with these modulesets.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
--------------------------

This release is a snapshot of development code. Although it is
buildable and usable, it is primarily intended for testing and hacking
purposes. GNOME uses odd minor version numbers to indicate development
status.

For more information about 3.16, the full schedule, the official
module lists and the proposed module lists, please see our colourful
3.16 page:
   http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable

For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
   http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes
[2] http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME:/Medias/images/iso/?P=GNOME_Next*
[3] https://live.gnome.org/Smoketesting